O’KellySutton, Chartered Accountants Kildare, deliver expert advice to meet all your audit, accountancy, taxation, and business development needs. Our team of highly experienced business accountants in Ireland and qualified professionals have an outstanding track record in delivering success to companies of all sizes.
All clients receive the same level of personal attention regardless of size. Our core values are Expertise of the highest level, Adding Value to our clients at every opportunity and Trusted Advisors you can always rely on.
We pride ourselves in having the best talent and some of the top accountants in Ireland.
Our package of business advisory services combined with financial and audit services are designed to enhance shareholder value. Our work is focused on building your financial support systems and business capabilities to meet your overall strategic business objectives. If you are looking for Accountants in Ireland or Accountants in Kildare please contact us on +353 (0)45 530777 or drop in for a chat if you are passing by our door.
Contact email@example.com for a free 1 hour consultation on 3 ways to grow your business
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free 1 hour consultation on 3 ways to reduce your tax liability
Our particular strengths
- Tax Planning - for high net worth companies and individuals
- Succession Planning - passing to the next generation
- Corporate restructuring – group structures/reorganisations
- Tax reduction strategies
- Corporate Finance – raising money for businesses, acquisitions/disposals/mergers, property financing and refinancing
- Business Planning / Strategic Planning – working with companies to develop growth strategies and implementation programmes
- Financial training – accounting software / management accounting / cost accounting /
- Forensic Accounting – carry out investigations
- Outsourcing – back office support teams
- Property related sectors – landlords/investors/construction companies/subcontractors
- Family businesses
- Agri and equine – farmers, horse trainers, suppliers to the industry
- Professional services
- Irish Branches/Divisions of Foreign companies
- Foreign Landlords
- SME’s – high growth profitable businesses
- High Potential Start-ups
Meet The Principals
O’KellySutton team includes 15 professional accountants, payroll and VAT technicians who provide a full service offering including audit, financial accounting, management accounting, income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax, capital acquisitions tax, company secretarial, VAT, Payroll, bookkeeping, and RCT. O’KellySutton were one of the first accounting firms in Ireland to roll out cloud accounting to its client base through its strategic partnerships with SURF and Xero.