Disposals, Acquisitions, Mergers, Partnerships
O’KellySutton have an impressive track record in sales and negotiation for SME and family owned businesses. Deal negotiation is a particular strength of O’KellySutton with numerous deals successfully negotiated over the last number of years on behalf of clients. In addition to the deal negotiation, the process includes target identification, information memorandum preparation, valuations, due diligence, commercial terms of deal, shareholder agreements and tax structures.
- Sale of Development land to Tesco for €43m
- Sale of Private Irish Water Technology company to US Multinational for $58m
- Sales of Coretime software house to SAGE
- Sale of Envirocare to Kingspan plc
- Sale of Nursing Home Group
- Fund raising for Pan European Group €5m
Cash is the lifeblood of any business and thankfully we pride ourselves at being experts in the funding space for our client companies.
SME’S / Family Businesses and Start-ups financing
O’KellySutton have a proven track records in facilitating fund raising solutions up to €10m for SME’s, family businesses, Start-ups and HPSU’s. We always have several on-going projects at any time, that is projects either looking to raise finance or investors looking for projects to invest in.
Development finance for residential and commercial projects.
O’KellySutton have particular expertise in preparing development project submissions together for funding purposes. Most recent project finance approved was excess €13m for commercial property refinancing and refurbishment.
- O’KellySutton have strong relationships with all the main pillar banks in Ireland. We can confirm banks are indeed lending for the right project. Naturally the submission must be top class, professionally presented and satisfy the need of the Financial Institution.
- The Pillar Banks are now rolling out the €700m funding provided by Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland. This money is provided on very competitive terms at circa 4.5% and available to be tapped into.
LEO’s, Inter Trade Ireland, MicroFinance, Clean Credo etc
Alternative Sources of finance
- Peer to Peer lending, assets backed finance, invoice discounting, private individual funding, Venture Capital, Private Funding Groups, debtor finance