O’KellySutton are experienced and professional when talking over your business from a previous Accountant. It is a seamless and painless process. Here are the 5 key steps to follow:
- Arranging to meet with O’KellySutton at a time that suits you.
- O’KellySutton gets full briefing from you about your business and tax affairs. This is a standard question and answer type process. Appoint O’KellySutton.
- It is recommended that you inform the previous Accountant that O’KellySutton will take over the business with immediate effect. This is only courtesy and can be done verbally or in writing. You are not obliged to give a reason for moving.
- O’KellySutton writes to previous Accountant requesting information. O’KellySutton will know what information to request and how to request it. O’KellySutton liaises with previous advisor to get the information required. If in the unlikely event that previous advisors refuses to engage there are certain steps that can be followed to help with getting the information.
- On receipt of information O’KellySutton to meet with you and go through information received. You will be required to bring a copy of passport of drivers licence and copy of a utility bill less than 3 months old.
For more information contact Pat Sutton on 045 530777 or 086 2523637 or firstname.lastname@example.org