For over 25 years O’KellySutton have successfully advised our Family clients and SME’s achieve their goals. In many cases we have worked with clients from start-up right through all the growth phases to where they may employ more than 100 employees.
We understand that in many cases a family owed and run business is a 24/7 commitment and typically involves all the family, the business is a way of life – often carrying forward a legacy for future generations.
Succession from one generation to the next is often the goal of many families but the stats suggest it is very challenging with less than 1 in 4 survive into the third generation. At O’KellySutton we understand the challenges faced by families’ and the solutions that are needed to achieve successful transition from one generation to the next.
Unlike other ‘traditional’ accounting practices we at O’KellySutton Business and Tax Accountants have for 25 years being developing tools for SME’s and Family Businesses in the areas of Business Strategy, Structures & Planning, Implementation and Delivery, Tax & Wealth Management to assist our Family Business clients make decisions that are best for the business and for the family.
We work with our Family Business Clients to assist them in the following:
- Strategic Business planning
- Corporate and Income Tax planning
- Financial Planning including managing cash and raising finance and dealing with banks on behalf of clients
- Family and SME Governance structures
- Succession Planning – Capital Acquisition Tax reduction or elimination
- Tax efficient will structures
- Personal Wealth Management
- Management and Leadership development
- Coaching & Mentoring for families and partners
- Mediation & Conflict management
- Staffing policies
- General Business Compliance
Our business team have developed many tools and methodologies that we use to help guide our clients through successive growth phases.
- P&G Cards Ltd – Accountants, Tax and Business Advisors from start-up to present, now employing 80 staff.
- Biotector Analytical Systems Ltd – Business Strategy Advisors for 12 years culminating in advising on sale of the business to US Multinational
- Hyland Logistics Group – Accountants, Tax and Business Advisory for last 7 years from restructuring to implementation of highly successful growth programme for business where now employs 50 staff