O’KellySutton have a long track record on helping individuals, partnerships, families and company set up in business. We take client through the difficult early stages, step by step.
Pat Sutton writes extensively for The Sunday Business Post on Business Start-up’s, he is business advisor with the Kildare Local Enterprise Office, a committee member of Newbridge Chamber of Commerce.
The type of work O’KellySutton deliver on behalf of start-up businesses include:
- Company Start-ups – can reduce corporation tax by up to €40,000 per annum in certain circumstances.
- Individuals and Partnership Start-ups – Income Tax reliefs – relief on income of €40,000 for 2 years in certain circumstances.
- Advice on most suitable accounting, tax and legal structures.
- Registration with CRO, Revenue Commissioners, and other authorities at nominal fee.
- Assistance with start-ups funding grants and loan from LEO’s, Enterprise Ireland, Microfinance Ireland and similar bodies.
- Advice on setting up banking relationships, completing bank application forms and negotiating of finance.
- Setting-up easy to use, flexible and accessible accounting systems. O’KellySutton are authorised distributors of SURF cloud accounting software.
- Back office accounting for those who do not want the hassle of doing their own accounts, VAT returns, payroll returns in the early years.
- Valuation of start-ups for banking, or equity partners.
- Business planning and cashflow projections for internal and external use.
- Accounts training sales, accounting and administration personal.
- Taking you through the early stages in managing and running the business.
- Advice on most suitable commercial terms regarding shareholders agreement and liaison with legal advisors thereon.
- Restructuring of existing businesses into more suitable structures, buying or taking over new businesses.
- Management buyouts advising the management teams on full process start to finish.