10 key questions
1. What is the product or service?
2. What is its unique value propositions? i.e. difference to the rest of the crowd
3. What’s the market opportunity?
4. What is the strategy or vision? Long term vision (first step), short term vision (second).
5. How do you sell your product?
6. Who is the management team, can they deliver?
7. How much seed capital do you need to get started?
8. What are the projected financials, how much profit can you make and how much cash will it take to growth the business?
9. What’s the potential valuation of your company in 5 year’s time?
10. Do you have a business plan and an implementation programme?
It’s a widely known fact that less than 2/3rds of businesses survive the first 2 years and less than 50% survive 5 years. For assistance on putting your plan in place today contact Pat Sutton on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 045 530777
10 key questions
We get many requests for information relating to the topics of 4 areas relating to Irish taxation. This is why we decided to make life easy for you by providing the following four forms:
O’KellySutton are experienced and professional when talking over your business from a previous Accountant. It is a seamless and painless process. Here are the 5 key steps to follow:
- Arranging to meet with O’KellySutton at a time that suits you.
- O’KellySutton gets full briefing from you about your business and tax affairs. This is a standard question and answer type process. Appoint O’KellySutton.
- It is recommended that you inform the previous Accountant that O’KellySutton will take over the business with immediate effect. This is only courtesy and can be done verbally or in writing. You are not obliged to give a reason for moving.
- O’KellySutton writes to previous Accountant requesting information. O’KellySutton will know what information to request and how to request it. O’KellySutton liaises with previous advisor to get the information required. If in the unlikely event that previous advisors refuses to engage there are certain steps that can be followed to help with getting the information.
- On receipt of information O’KellySutton to meet with you and go through information received. You will be required to bring a copy of passport of drivers licence and copy of a utility bill less than 3 months old.
For more information contact Pat Sutton on 045 530777 or 086 2523637 or email@example.com