O’KellySutton are the leading Accountants and Tax Advisors in Kildare and Ireland for the construction industry and professional real estate investors with in-depth experience in these areas.
Our team advise on all construction industry issues such as:
- Development and Construction Company Audit
- Management Company Accounting and Audits
- Property Accounting including rent collection, property taxes, debtors and creditors
- Business Consulting
- Tax structures to reduce tax exposures including overseas and international
- Property acquisitions and disposals, yield calculations, tenant advices
- Special projects including RCT, subcontractors (electricians, plasters, carpenters, plumbers, roofers, mech/elec, small builders), project costings, revenue audits, project financing,
- Succession planning passing assets to next generation
Recent examples 2014
- High net-worth Individual, commercial property €10m refurbishment, allocation of expenditure between repairs, fit-out and capital spend for maximising tax claim purposes. Negotiation of surrender of existing tenants, and dilapidations.
- Raising €5m equity for property development and Hotel group
- Audit of Residential Property Companies building 100 houses per annum.
- Tax and Accounting Structure for Italian Property Investor Group
- Negotiation of Bank finance for new Industrial investment Property portfolio (AIB).
- Negotiation of new Bank finance Commercial Property Development Project (AIB), termination of existing short terms lets, advices on new leases and tenants, liaising with estate agents
- New tax efficient structure for High Net Worth Commercial Property Client
- Succession planning for client in his 70’s, tax efficient transfer of €40m property portfolio to 6 children and grandchildren.
- Negotiation of a number of loan portfolio write downs with International Equity Houses.
- Negotiation of Commercial Property Portfolio finance €13m (BOI).
- Re-structuring of Commercial property portfolio facilitates €3m (BOI)
- Re-structuring of Agri Property Portfolio €4m (AIB)
- New project finance for Industrial Property Portfolio (AIB) refinancing other Financial Institution
Our Real Estate Investment team are leading experts in accounting for property portfolios, lease negotiations, bank structuring, tax incentive relief claims, refurbishment tax advices, bank reporting and negotiations, succession planning transferring to the next generation.
Call O’KellySutton for more information on our construction industry and real estate Accountants service.