O’KellySutton leading Accountants and Business Tax Advisors have a specialist technology team delivering maximum returns for clients in areas such as R&D credit Schemes, low tax structures, business planning and implementation, equity raising and financial planning.
O’KellySutton has an extensive client base in the technology sector, including both indigenous and international companies. Our clients include technology start-ups, SMEs, and long-established technology companies entities.
We provide business advisory, taxation, fundraising, auditing and accounting advice, helping clients to:
- Set up in Ireland – we offer a complete range of accounting, tax and advisory services for overseas firms establishing operations or a holding company here for the first time
- Raise finance through our contacts within finance, equity, venture capital and banks
- Implement optimum tax and holding structures to ensure client goals are delivered in domestic and export markets
- Secure grants and tax credits, from RTI (research, technology and innovation) funding to R&D tax credits
- Dealing with EI and other Government support agencies
- Valuations on entry and exit
- Commercial Shareholder agreements